Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wedding dinner in IPOH. Congratulation to Yau and Ling!!

Hello everybody, today i'm showing off some of my picture I took last saturday at ipoh while attending to yau and ling's wedding dinner. Wish that you guys will love it...
My dear wife from the mirror
Our gang in UK. All of us still so cool
Congratulation to the lovely couple. If you want this picture in full size please come to Melaka and visit me. hee hee hee....
My cute cute baby showing off. ha ha. (In hotel room)
We're at the taofu stall. They cook the best "tou fu fa" in town. Wish to visit it again next time.
Friendsssss... Will always be the same.
Blur blur blur..
And now below are some of the picture not edited. You guys are welcome to download and print out. but be reminded the file size is quite big. Just click on it, it'll appear in another window. the right click to save. CHOW wish you guy good times



THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment